The Activator™ Tool Kit | Dermal Roller Set
The Activator™ Tool Kit Dermal Roller Set
Forming an integral part of your weekly skin care regime, The Activator™ Tool Kit Dermal Roller Set is a collection of four at-home skin needling devices designed to target the skin on your face, lips, eye area, body and scalp. Each differing length of The Activator™ promotes the stimulation of collagen production and blood flow. Such actions are known to assist in the appearance of skin tone and texture, scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
The Activator™ Tool Kit Dermal Roller Set can also be utilized on the scalp to promote hair growth.
Through creating micro-channels in your skin, The Activator™ triggers your body’s natural healing response and allows for topical products to absorb into your skin at maximum efficiency.
Directions For Use
- Thoroughly disinfect The Activator™ before and after each use with antibacterial solution. Use the provided sterilization tray to soak rollers for ten minutes prior to use.
- Attach chosen head to the wand and lock into place.
- Cleanse and gently pat dry skin.
- Using the roller heads, first roll vertically, then horizontally before finally rolling diagonally. This forms a union jack pattern.
- Using the stamp head, press down four to five times on each area. Lift head up, and rotate about ninety degrees before each time you press the head down.
- Complete this on each area (face, body or scalp.) Be mindful to vary the pressure on my sensitive areas.
- Finally, apply serum and/or oil onto the face and body and allow the product to absorb into the skin.
Use two to three times per week. Topical products may single after application which is expected and completely normal.
Designed in Australia. The Activator™ Tool Kit Dermal Roller Set contains four interchangeable fine titanium micro needle heads, one ABS + PC wand and one sterilization tray. Cruelty free.
If irritation develops, reduce the frequency of use or cease completely.
Size and Care
0.25 MM | 0.3MM | 0.5MM | 1.5MM Micro needle.
Replace every twelve months or when the needle feels blunt.