The Activator™ 0.3MM Black Dermal Roller
The Activator™ 0.3MM Dermal Roller (Black)
Forming an integral part of your weekly skin care regime, The Activator™ 0.3MM Dermal Roller is an at-home skin needling tool designed to promote the stimulation of collagen production and blood flow. Such actions are known to assist in the appearance of skin tone and texture, scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
The Activator™ 0.3MM Dermal Roller can also be utilized on the scalp to promote hair growth.
Through creating micro-channels in your skin, The Activator™ triggers your body’s natural healing response and allows for topical products to absorb into your skin at maximum efficiency.
Directions For Use
- Thoroughly disinfect The Activator™ before and after each use with antibacterial solution.
- Cleanse and gently pat dry skin.
- First roll The Activator™ vertically, then horizontally before finally rolling diagonally. This forms a union jack pattern.
- Complete this on each area (face, body or scalp.) Be mindful to vary the pressure on more sensitive areas.
- Finally, follow with the application of a serum and/or oil onto the face and body.
- Allow the product to absorb fully into the skin.
- Use two to three times per week. Topical products may tingle after application which is expected and completely normal.
Designed in Australia. Made with fine titanium micro needles and ABS + PC body. Cruelty free.
If irritation develops, reduce the frequency of use or cease completely.
Size and Care
0.33MM Micro needle.
Replace every twelve months or when the needle feels blunt.